Dolophine 10mg medication is used to treat severe ongoing pain (such as due to cancer). Methadone belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.Do not use this medication to relieve pain that is mild or that will go away in a few days (such as pain from surgery). This medication is not for occasional (“as needed”) use. This medication is also used to treat addiction to opioids (such as heroin) as part of an approved treatment program. It helps prevent withdrawal symptoms caused by stopping other opioids.
See also Warning section. Read the Medication Guide and Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start using methadone and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Dolophine 10mg medication goes by mouth on a regular schedule as directed by your doctor and not as needed for sudden (breakthrough) pain. You may take this drug with or without food. If you have nausea, it may help to take this drug with food. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about other ways to decrease nausea (such as lying down for 1 to 2 hours with as little head movement as possible).
If you are using the liquid form of this medication, measure the dose carefully using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.(Dolophine 10mg)
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
Suddenly stopping this medication may cause withdrawal, especially if you have used it for a long time or in high doses. To prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have any withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness, mental/mood changes (including anxiety, trouble sleeping, thoughts of suicide), watering eyes, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea, sweating, muscle aches, or sudden changes in behavior.
When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Stopping methadone maintenance treatment has a high risk of return to opioid abuse. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Tell your doctor if your condition does not get better or if it gets worse.
- A strong prescription pain medicine that contains an opioid (narcotic) that is used to manage pain severe enough to require daily around-the-clock, long-term treatment with an opioid, when other pain treatments such as non-opioid pain medicines or immediate-release opioid medicines do not treat your pain well enough or you cannot tolerate them.
- A long-acting opioid pain medicine that can put you at risk for overdose and death. Even if you take your dose correctly as prescribed you are at risk for opioid addiction, abuse, and misuse than can lead to death.
- Not for use to treat pain that is not around-the-clock.
- Also used to manage drug addiction.
- buy Dolophine 10mg online